Forever Shermans
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Just waiting to come home
So I was at work today proving medic coverage while some soldiers where training on Close Quarters Battle drills (kinda like swat training where you blow the door up, and a 4-5 man team enter a building tactically and kill anything that's a threat. Instead of people this time it was balloons they were shooting), I found a pile of sand and I remembered all the stupid things Cody, Ric and I used to or still do. It was some lame entertainment for most of the guys there, but whatever, the activity kept me warm for a little longer. I really shouldn't complain though, its only 60 something degrees!
Anyways I also got back on the long board for a bit to train my legs to get ready for our little ski trip this Christmas. I'm stoked that last weekend Schweitzer got some snow and hopefully it keeps coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't imagine how hard it must be to do a front and back flip with army boots on.
Post a Comment