Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Old food and dogs.



One of my many, many, bloody, undercooked hamburgers. This was a pizza burger, so the prego blended in with the blood and it was easier choke down. Needless to say my tum-tum didn't feel the greatest afterwards.





We accumulate boxes so stinkin' fast we were stock piling them in our basement. Last month I finally upgraded to a bigger garbage and we (as in me) have been slowly clearing them out. Upon breaking down all the non-recyclable pizza boxes, I found these. I thought it was picture worthy. Two separate boxes, both over a year old. Yum.





This is Adam's mini chihuahua. He said it's six months old and just learned how to walk. That's a pint glass in the picture on the right. I had more pictures but they were all blurry. It's poop can't be bigger than an almond.

2 comments:

Mama-san said...

Oh my gosh, Adam's dog is so adorable please bring him over (Adam's invited too-ha).
I'm glad someone (as in you) cleans up your place, even if it's once a year...

Nae-nae said...

I want that dog! I cant imagine the many health code violations you guys are breaking in your house.