Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Monday, December 22, 2008

Family pics

Randi starring in her Northwood Middle School debut as a
an Elf. Not to be bias, but she was the cutest Elf I've ever
seen. She had just got elastics for her braces so she
kind of looked like a puppet opening and closing her mouth.


Here she is in the final number. She said s
he was only chosen as an Elf because she was short. I believe it was her command of the stage and how she liked to throw her dingo ball on her hat back and forth.





Randi can't seem to get away from her role as "Elf",
she is a much sought after Santa's helper. I think next
year if she hasn't
grown, we'll start renting her out.
Miss Abby at the ward Christmas dinner. I wonder if she asked
Santa for a horse.I had to laugh because all us "old timers"
were the first in line for Santa. Don't mess with this "Nana"

This is classic.
If there was a dialog bubble with this picture it would say,
"Can I please just have my candy cane?!"

Silly girls. They thought it was hysterical to make funny
faces while I tried to take their picture. They remind me so
much of Ric. I keep waiting for a "normal" picture of Ric to
put on the church bulletin board.
Snuggling with "CoCo". He's such a FUN Uncle.

Abby is getting so proficient with her bandage wrapping.
She loves playing doctor. Justin is here with a broken head,
arms and you can't see it, but has both his legs wrapped
together. She will either become an orthopedic doc. or
a mummy wrapper.
Khea and Emma. Khea is due at the end of June. I know
she'll be a great mom, as she is so good with the girls
and Hailey. I'm excited for the new Sherman arrival.

All bundled up. Hailey and Abby enjoyed playing in the snow
while Dad and Justin shoveled Janae's place. Hailey had
a blast and squealed with delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom!! ew why did you have to post those? None of that is true