Lani, Randi and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in sunny California. We were able to see my Dad, play with the Migdats, shop, and visit the beach a couple times. It was perfect weather for a perfect spring break get-a-way.
We drove to Seattle (hence, the cheap fare)

Randi entertained herself watching DVD's

Lani & Randi loved flying together

Girls take after their Dad...in the freezing water!

Enjoying the warm sun

Lani even matched the beach blanket

Randi with her ginormous glasses

Loving or bugging Mikey

IHOP with the Kikunaga's & Migdat's

On the ferry to Balboa Island

6 person bike on Balboa Island, with it's own personal

Richard didn't miss much wave action

Drive back to Spokane after landing in Seattle. Pure exhaustion
from a fabulous, action packed week.
1 comment:
I have to poke my nose in here to say what a shame it is that we (any of the Hirano cousins) couldn't hook up with you somewhere along the way while you were down in SoCal. I'm glad to see that you had a great time!
Post a Comment