On Saturday, we went to the Spokane County fair. The girls love the hypnotist show. We saw it last year, and even though it was entertaining, I was very skeptical. I thought the people up there were merely faking it. Anyway, to our shock Justin and Derek (Justin's sister-in-law's fiance) were chosen to be hypnotized! It was so hilarious, yet nerve-raking at the same time. Of course the Hypnotist had Justin do the weird things such as yelling out, "Who's your Daddy" and then spanking his rear and being the first guy to become pregnant.
One of his creative ways to say his famous line.
Thinking he is the first man to become pregnant and give birth.
(It's hard not to shake the camera when you're laughing)
Needless to say, I am no longer a skeptic about hypnotism. Thanks Justin for a great night of entertainment, it was so worth the price of admission to the fair!!! I'm sure Cody & Janae can't wait to see the DVD.


2 comments:
Definitely would pay to see Justin give birth!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment