Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Sunday, June 17, 2012

 
 I am so grateful for my Dad

He has been an example of:
ENDURANCE - Despite the various trials he has had in his life, he has pressed on without bitterness.


SUPPORT - He always supported me throughout my life. Whether it be sports, school, my beliefs, my dates I brought home...he never discouraged me.


SENSE OF HUMOR - This trait has definitely been passed down to each of his children & now Grandchildren.  My kids love hearing his stories.


HUMILITY - Although he has accomplished so much, I have never heard him boast or brag about himself.


HARDWORK - I remember him going to work each day, but never recall  him complaining.  On Saturdays, he was always out working on the cars, washing them or working on our yard. 


SERVICE - He gave many hours to the Japanese Community center.  He spent a lot of time on the ballfield, not only for Mike, Mitch & I, but for others.

I love you Dad!  
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

1 comment:

sumsum said...

Hey, Joni, I love the picture! I only hope that Yosh checks out the blogsite to see the nice tribute. I was almost shocked to see that there was a new entry here!