Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Sunday, January 27, 2008

BEST BIRTHDAY


Wow! It's amazing- I am finally a young women! 12 years old at last. This is defenitly the best birthday ever!

On Saturday, I had a birthday party! We went rock climbing for about 4 hours! When we got back home, there was a scavenger hunt Mom made for us. We had to go to peoples houses according to our clues we had. Every clue came with a present such as a stuffed cat, then a Puppy magazine, and the a brush, and then a leash and then a dog bowl! When we got the brush, i was excited but i didnt want to get my hopes up. Then when I got the leash, Cecily, Courtney, Audrey and I were screaming our heads off. When we got the dog bowl, i seriously felt like i was going to pass out! Funny huh? To my surprise, when we got home there was a tiny puppy! We named her Juni ( That means 12 in Japanese). This was definitely the best Birthday ever! Thank you so much Mom and Dad!

No comments: