Ric, Randi and I have had a blast during our week of snow days. But by far my favorite bonding experience was a little torturing game that Ric had made up. The idea was that everyone took turns throwing pennies into 3 different size jars, and the last person to not make it into the jars had to roll a dice which told them what they had to do. Here is the list of torturing ideas: Plucking hairs of the nose, eating pure wasabi, eat 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, round of everyone punching their buttox, and of course pouring a cup of water up the victims nose.
2 comments:
I'm glad to see while I am working my fingers to the bone at work, you kids are being so productive.
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I love the many games the shermans have invented out of pure boredom!
Post a Comment