Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dad's Motorcycle






Well, Dad finally did it- he got a motorcycle. I was taking a nap and Justin called and he wanted Dad to post pictures, put Mom and Dad are out with Ric getting his patriarticle (i dont know how to spell) blessing i think. Anyway, so i thought i might post some stuff.

2 comments:

Nae-nae said...

Holy cow! That baby is awesome! I'm so glad Dad finally got his dream bike. I cant wait to go for a ride on it. I was waiting to see in the video Randi accidently knock over the bike:) Thanks for posting the pics Randi you're awesome. And Dad when you sit on that bike it takes about 15 years off your age!

Mama-san said...

All he needs now is some leather chaps, a rag thingy on his head, and a hot babe on the back. Oh wait, he already has one of those.