Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More pics for Grandpa Yosh !




Lani with her friends at the State
tennis tournament


Her 3rd & last match was at 10pm & she's still smiling


Lani & her doubles partner. They placed 3rd in Regionals
and were selected by the district coaches for
1st team All GSL. (Greater Spokane League).


Randi at a Spokane Shocks football game



Randi and friends


Justin playing with his "toys"


Hailey & Rylan


Khea, Hailey & Justin

Justin feeding Rylan. He's so cute with him because Justin



sings songs to get Rylan to eat.


The Sherman gang minus Ric, Janae & her girls

Randi & Hailey

Justin & Rylan, he's such a great dad

2 comments:

sumsum said...

Okay, I'm waiting for the day that Grandpa Yosh leaves a comment, then I will really be convinced that he's in the loop. Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joni:

I just flew down from Northern California visiting with Ann's family -- Kiri and Tina's baby boys). Does that ever make me feel old!

Auntie Yo and Joy are visiting your Dad and Yoshi. I'm going to get your Dad to post a message.

hi, everyone:

I'm online and learning to use the computer.

Hope to hear from you soon!