Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Saturday, July 28, 2007



Don't worry Janae, I know what you mean. It will just take them a while to realize how to use this thing, Me and you are the lucky ones in the family who know how to use our brains.

Here's what's been happening while you're gone:

-Mom CALLED my friend Justing Herdipes and invited him over tomarrow for church and to eat dinner. So im quite curious on how that will turn out. I think mom enjoys embarrassing me, but who knows.

-Mom, Randi, Tyler, the Madsens and I went to see hairspray again and I'm pretty sure it's the best movie on the face of the planet and I highly recommend you seeing it. WARNING! ~ You will have a nudge to get up and start dancing, but i am not responsible for you embarrassing yourself.


-We've also been trying to play tennis but none of us can really play so it's quite funny.


We'll I miss you sooo much Janae and being able to steal your Clothes whenever i want. heehee
But i think you will do great in Boston and just be your good old self and everyone won't be able to resist your smile and you'll have the time of your life. Good luck with everything and I know you can get through anything because you JANAE "SHERMAN" on the inside.

1 comment:

Mama-san said...

Lani, you are so sweet.