Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Post everyone post!


Okay i think you all missed the point of the blog, you are to journal your day or tell funny things that happened or anything you want to share with the family. But the key is actually posting them. Lets try this again. Come on people!

Well we made it to Boston after an entire day on an airplane, i recommend all you flying across the country with a 1 and 2 year old, its absolutely wonderful! I cried most of the flight and I still do anytime i think about all of you and how far away i am from ya'll. I was flipped off about 5 times driving today and it doesnt help with my Utah licence plates, its like i am wearing a kick me sign on my back.

Our "new" place is very old and a little sketchy on the outside, but the insides nice. I dont think i will ever be able to find my way around. The streets are so poorly set up. But i survived the flight and my first day in Mass. baby steps!

1 comment:

Mama-san said...

Janae,
You have to give specific instructions on how to do this for us blogger dummies.