
Ok, I am in the blogging world (Lani showed me how to do this). We are still in an emotional "shock" with Janae & Alex moving. We miss having the little ones around and spend a lot of time looking at the pictures you posted Janae.
As for myself, I have read 4 books or novels since I found out I passed my NCLEX. I have been literally kicking back and relaxing (maybe a bit too much). It feels good to be done with school and all, but I kind of miss it and do hope to go back to further my education sometime.
I'm excited to start some home projects which have been neglected. I need to get on them before Ric leaves for BYU-I and I don't have him around to help.
Migdat's are coming next Saturday for 1-1/2 weeks. Dad and Ric leave for their High adventure on Monday thru Sat. That's about the big excitement for the rest of the summer. Ric & I are planning a quick trip to Rexburg after the Migdat's leave so he can check out the campus.
This has been the hottest summer in Spokane that I can remember...it's my excuse for not exercising!
I love all you Sherman's and Sherman in-laws!
The Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment