Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Life as a 6th grader


So excited for Halloween. This is what I am going to be... a Geisha (again).
The new boundary changes are difficult. Being at Midway since kindergarten was terrific but, my 6th grade year has been an adjustment. Now I am attending "Fartwell" (Farwell) next to Northwood middle school. I am bummed because some of my best friends are never going to be in the same school as me. It has been fun besides the frustration with the annoying kids. I met a group of Amazin' Asians that are fun to hang around with. 6th grade camp was fun and exciting. I slept over at a brand new built camp at Chewelah Peak next to 49 degree north. I met about 20 new friends, which they are very nice to me. The teachers are awesome except for the swearing.
I just got a new haircut and it's down to my shoulders with cut layers and bangs. I have decided I want to be a XC runner just like Janae. So, I started training the other day I ran my fastest to Courtney's house. Later I learned running in Zori's is a bad idea.

1 comment:

Nae-nae said...

Randall, I want to see your new haircut, post a picture!