1. Being there the moment she arrived into this world
2. Her crazy hair from the day she was born to present
3. Me fracturing her arm and her little pink cast
4. Scorching her hand on a barbeque and not even crying
5. The time I told her I knew she pulled her pants out of the dirty clothes (I wont share how I knew)
6. Running 63 laps at Midway for her
7. Having her nails dug into me when I took her on the seadoo
8. Watching her perform gymnastics-while she looked like she was really pissed or bored
9. Having her take over my room and change it from blue to pink!-such a girl
10. Taking her on my date with her now favorite sub
11. Arriving home after a trip to WA and discovering that I have been robbed
12. Watching Cody drill her head against the couch when spinning her around
13. Hearing about all her friend/boy drama
14. Her loud-open-mouthed laugh
15. Hearing of her pre-16 date attempt
16. Seeing her become a beautiful, wonderful 16 year old
Happy Birthday Lani, I love ya sis.
1 comment:
AW THANKS JANAE! I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment