Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sweet swirlin onion rings






So no one is really posting...whats the deal yo?  Anyway here are some pics of the chicklets being chicklets.  Abby has become quite the sass-talker backer.  I know mom and dad are thinking...payback.  But it isnt so fun having your 3 year old tell you to leave Emma alone she doesnt need a nap or, that she is not going to eat her lunch unless you do the same thing instead of doing laundry.  And Emma is still Emma she has the most hilarious facial expressions and she has her own new language now which she switches in and out of.  Yep life is grand.  I have my Japanese mid-term monday and i am currently stalling studying by blogging, so I better get to it.  Wish me luck, I'll need a lot of it.

3 comments:

Mama-san said...

You didn't mention how Emma got the "Tai-Tai".

Nae-nae said...

She fell of the pew at church and hit the corner of the hymn book holder right before church started-needless to say it was a rough day.

Big Kahuna said...

Just when I thought the one thing that was safe in my life, going to church is now out the window. To learn those blasted hymnal holders are on a rampage, smacking people upside the head! I tell ya I will not put up with it... let's start a movement to ban all hymnal holders from church!