Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Early Results

Hey! I know this is a little early but today Mom and I picked out names for you to have for Christmas. Ok, Maybe it is super early but we were bored. The rules are the gifts need to be $20 and under. Don't go buy a present that is $ 60! If you had this person last year, please let me know. Here they are:

Justin - Alex

Janae - Cody

Alex - Ric

Cody - Justin

Ric - Lani

Lani - Randi

Randi - Janae

Remember!

1. $ 20 limit.
2. If you had this person comment this and tell us


Love you all!

P.S. Abby and Emma weren't included because Nana and Papa will get them presents

3 comments:

Mama-san said...

You can add your wish list or ideas of what you need too.

Nae-nae said...

I think Al had Ric last year

Anonymous said...

ok