Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I WANT MY FAMILY!

















I am very sad this is my first Thanksgiving away from home, ever, in twenty four years! I'm going to miss the Madsen's, Mom's spread, the traditional movie, the nap on the couch and of course my family. I am having such a hard time not being able to be with my you guys, its funny how when you're younger all you can think about is getting away from your pesky family, but in reality when all is said and done you just want to go home!

4 comments:

Mama-san said...

We all miss you too. This year we won't have Kenzie either (she's going to Jacob's). However, I am so excited for Christmas and to be honest I rather have all of us together then because we'll have more time together. It will come so quickly too.

Mama-san said...

Justin, you definitely look better with short hair! You look like you belong in the 60's.

Anonymous said...

word sister... i've been craving family bad since i've been gone. its like a drug, comparatively to crack. i can't have enough. and its so wierd visiting home after you've been away, you dont live there so it seems like your a visitor. i dunno i'm still getting used to it. ... but yes janae i miss you too:)

Jay-Jay said...

Turkey day is the hardest definately. Hopefully next year Khea and I can drive up to B-town to see you next year! and as for the hair, i was just trying to look as cool as dad did when he was in highschool.