Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Monday, October 29, 2007

Randomness

This was at the beginning of the summer when I buzzed my head, but the razor died and I had to wait an hour for it to charge up enough to finish the job.
Taylor at his command post, the only thing that can bring balance and order to the World of Warcraft, is his warrior intuition and his character Pixie.
Princess Buttercup burying her eggs. She retained the sperm from when she first got knocked up back in March. Man, that would suck if that happened to humans.

Fish, fish, fish....





Well, I finally took some pics of my pets and a few other random things. I should have stopped buying live creatures after the fish, but I decided, "Why stop there, let's have enough pets to keep me constantly running to Northwest Seed and Pet or Petco almost on a daily basis?" I'm pretty sure all of the neighbors think I'm a weirdo who loves his pets more than life itself. It's crazy though, I think I'm going to buy a African Spur Toe Tortoise next year at a reptile show in Seattle. They usually live to be 75 years old and get as big as a small coffee table. They're rad.

2 comments:

Nae-nae said...

I think you are destined to be a vet or pet store owner, do they know you by name at the pet stores? Do you have an open tab? I'm just glad you arent collecting hundreds of cats.

Mama-san said...

Your chameleon is huge (and so ugly). So, what happens when that spine head whatever tortoise outlives you? Make sure to "will it" to Abby.