Forever Shermans
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Richard's Week
Alright here is my week in a capsule. Home-Mom ordered a bed for us, yes! I’ll be so glad to sleep on a decent bed again; the pushed together twin beds just don’t make the cut. Ahhhh, to have a solid night sleep again will be life changing. Family-Had dinner with Khea & her mom at Applybee’s restaurant. The relationship building has begun with her family, poor Khea was trying her best to deal with a tough situation. It was good to get to know them better. Praying that Ric can get his wisdom tooth rehab under control and Janae gets feeling better. Work-struggling to deal with my new position of supervising and working more closely with people. I learned why I have enjoyed working with computers these many years, they don’t complain (well most of the time, although they do complain when their memory runs low), they don’t argument, and best of all - they do what you tell them!). Church-Still on a spiritual high from conference. I went to the temple on Friday with mom which was wonderful. I had one of those moments of spiritual enlightenment/focus on the promised blessings available to us that only happen on rare occasions. Went to a scouting roundtable meeting (scouting truly is in a world of its own). Latest DVD movie-Mission Impossible III, I liked it because it was more like the first one—pretty intense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I think a General Manager deserves to sleep in a regular bed.
Post a Comment