Forever Shermans

Forever Shermans

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yo

Yo yo, check 1, 2 from the Inland-Northwest Siiiiddddeeeee! Just kidding. I really don't have anything new besides skating at new places. Most of the guys that I skate are really good and skate burly stuff, which pushes me to skate burly stuff, which is awesome. Although the past few days have been pretty painful sleeping, walking, and doing any physical activity due to two bruised hips. It's cool though, I just wished I bounced back as fast as I did when I was fourteen or fifteen. One of the guys I skate with film a lot, so I'll ask him to e-mail me the little clips he has and I'll see if I can post it. Other than that I've just been working and taking care of my chameleons, snake, scorpion, mice for the snake, and my fish tank with let's see... two Red Tux Sword Tail fish, two Mickey Mouse fish, two Plecos, three Upside Down Catfish, two African Dwarf Frogs, a Dojo Loach fish, four Border Loach fishes, four Yo-Yo Loachs, four Clown Loachs, two Red Claw Crabs, and six Molly fishes. It's kind of high up keep having a small zoo but it's awesome. I'll try to post some pics. Big Gulps uh...well, see ya later.
Codymo

1 comment:

Mama-san said...

So where do you keep all these critters? Has anything gotten loose?