With it being conference weekend we set out to the local ward building here to watch the Sunday Afternoon session on the 'ol big screen TV. Unfortunately there was nobody there. So we'll be listening to the talks over the internet.
For the time that she is here we're gonna have fun looking for places to live and showing here the hidden treasures of Georgia. Its the small things she gets excited about like a dessert menu that can be seen through a View-Master. Miss you all and hope you enjoy your Columbus Day Weekend!
4 comments:
great pictures, you guys are an attractive couple, I am so excited for you and glad that we will be close so we can see each other hopefully a few times a year.
You two look great together! I am also happy for you Justin. Khea is a great gal and will fit right in to the Sherman clan.
To answer your question, the church building must have a satellite feed to get conference. That is generally reserved for Stake Centers. I believe there are only a very few ward buildings that would be able to get conference. Do you know where the nearest Stake Center is at?
I agree with what has been said, you two look good together.
Hey! You guys look so happy together! I can't wait till u and Khea come in to Spokane! Luv ur pics!
Love ya,
Randi
Post a Comment